Accounts payable is
an integrated part of the system. Easy payment selection, aging and cash
disbursement reports give you control over your cash flow.
- Full accounting integration makes
applying vendor discounts easy.
- Project future cash disbursements
using any one of four date fields to run reports.
- Apply a full or partial payment to
- Use manual invoice entry for day to
day business expenses such as utilities.
- Make payments by invoice, vendor or
- List vendor discounts in the vendor
note pad. Each time the vendor account is accessed this note pad
appears if there is data logged. This feature allows you to keep
current on discount information.
- Track manual checks and retain a
record (manual check register) of the invoice paid and discount taken.
- Access YTD and history either here or
in vendor inquiry.
- Makes automatic entries in to the EZZ
- Vendor inquiry displays all open and
history orders for cost comparison.
- View open or history A/P along with
- Registers list all vouching and
- Vendor Master List.
- Supplier Rebate able Purchases Audit
by Purchase Volume.
- YTD Purchases from Suppliers by
- Vendor 1099 report by volume.
- Vendor Payment History Analysis.
- Aging report - recreation