Ezz Document E-Mailing
We now support E-Mailing directly from within the Ezz Business Management Software!
E-Mailing within Ezz functions very similarly to FAX-ing within Ezz. In fact, most places that you can FAX from, you can now also E-Mail, including:
By default, your E-Mailed Ezz documents will very closely match your existing printed or FAXed forms. However, since these forms are HTML-based it is possible to customize them with layout changes, images, and use of various fonts to match any appearance you'd like to create.
- Order Form Parts
- Duplicate Invoices
- A/R Statements
Click here to view examples of the default E-Mail documents.
If you'd like to have us modify your E-Mail forms, please contact Support or Anita Mason.
Linux Server Requirements
- RedHat Linux O/S installed on your server. (Some SCO Unix systems are also eligible.)
- Ezz Business Management Software v8.10
- Internet access from the server. (broadband preferred, but not required.)
- At least one valid E-Mail account with any E-Mail provider offering SMTP-based email. (ie. Web-based email accounts do not qualify.)
SMTP Server Requirements
- Public IP Address (Assigned by your ISP)
- Telnet or SSH access
- Port 4441 must be open for TCP traffic and (if necessary) redirected to the Linux Server
- Private IP Address, Gateway, and DNS Servers
- Server Domain Name or IP Address
- Linux Server Domain Name
- Time Zone and Daylight Savings Time information
- Default Sender Name and Email Address (used only if no User-level information is setup)
- Login ID and Password (Only if SMTP Authentication is required by your E-Mail provider)
- Default Recipient Email
- BCC Recipient (This person silently receives a copy of all emails sent from Ezz, and may be used for archiving purposes.)