What makes our E-Commerce System different?
- CohesIS2000 offers specialized E-Commerce systems, including:
- Company Stores
- B2B Sites for Dealer Networks or specialized buyers
- Sales Incentive Programs with Point-Banking capabilities
- Recognition & Awards Programs
- All E-Commerce systems work hand-in-hand with the EZZ Business Management
System to provide real-time Inventory, Order Status, and
Customer Service information
- Over 300 catalog parameters so you can tailor your catalogs to meet your
clients' specific needs!
- Each catalog is 100% template-driven and customizable to make it easy to
match and maintain your clients' site design.
- Go global with support for multi-national or global target audiences with
automatic translation services and enhanced shipping options.
- Grab shoppers' attention with "Featured" or "On-Sale" items
- Up-sell / Cross-sell items with defined Companion and Substitute items
- Advanced Product Search capable of searching by Category, Price Range or
Acknowledgement E-Mails with details of their order and a direct link to
check their Order Status
- UPS Online Tools integration - this means that you can offer your
customers actual Freight calculation and quoting of delivery dates and times
- Give your customers the ability to track their orders via UPS, FedEx, DHL,
Airborne Express, Emery, and more!
- Reduce you customer service calls with Shipment Notification e-mails that
are automatically sent to your shoppers when their order ships, with tracking
numbers and a link to check their Order Status and shipment tracking
- Real-time inventory lets your shoppers know how much product you have in
inventory - and when you expect more!
- Allow your clients to control corporate spending with our 3rd-Party Order
- Give your clients an Administrative access key and online access to
real-time reporting, including:
- Inventory Valuation Report
- Inventory Monthly Usage Report
- Item Sales Report
- Invoiced Sales by Customer Report
- Open Order & Order History Reporting
- Site Access Roster
- Or inquire about custom reports to meet your clients' specific
- CohesIS2000 catalogs are Verisign secure with 128-bit SSL Encryptions
- QCS has onsite design and programming teams, intimately familiar with the
entire CohesIS2000 Enterprise Commerce Suite line available to help you
develop your programs and offer your clients the best solutions in the
- Our design and programming staff are continuously improving and enhancing
our products to give you the competitive edge you need.